Castilian Dictionary of the RAE (Royal Spanish Academy)
* Simple and elegant * Thanks a lot for your suggestions and comments!
There is also a Linux version
raecas (KDE plasmoid): http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/raecas?content=159437
- Search bar present at all times
- No advertising of any kind
- Posibility to look up terms without Internet access (if previously looked up)
- Suggests words as you type
- Look up history
- Voice recognition with suggestions
- Reads definitions (functionality being tested).
- Abbreviations section
- Back button is enabled
- Zoom function
- Supports rotation and physical keyboard, no results are lost when you turn the device or slide the physical keyboard (if your phone has one)
- Does not reload the results page whenever your mobile phone is rotated
- Displays virtual keyboard on startup (if your phone has no physical keyboard)
RAE Dictionary is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-13. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
RAE Dictionary (version 1.5.2) has a file size of 245.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.